zondag 3 juni 2012

Things that made me happy this week

Hi there! There where many blissful things this week that I want to share with you. 


We have watched the movie: 'The Intouchables, that made me cry and laugh at the same time (You should really watch this movie!)

Our dog Lola has taken her exam and was the best of the group!

I had lunch with my two friends  Vera, Tamar and the sweetest baby Rosa @ the beach

Brought my homemade zucchini soup to my friend Maaike and we chatted all night with red wine.. yum!

Invited some friends for my upcoming b-day brunch.

I had a Skype date with my dad, that was fun!

Found a picture of me and Max, taken by a friend when we where @ Grote Knip (beach)

Finished my 'shopper bag' at sewing class!
Pictures coming soon..

Me and my friend Vera have been to the afternoon movie: 'Snow White and the Huntsman'. A must for those who love fairy tales.

I hope your week was lovely! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten