zondag 27 mei 2012

These are a few of my favorite things



One of my favorite posts to write is about the things I love!

Today I want to share the four things that I loved this week.


1. Aloe Vera plant. Yesterday we bought a few plants to decorate our garden, including an aloe vera plant
. This tropical plant looks great on your table and you can use aloe vera for different purposes.
More information about aloe vera. 


2. Yeah, I got my own business cards for this blog and a real logo!
 Both designed by Alexandra Izaboud.

3. Bucket list: I saw this photo on Pinterest. What a creative way to make your bucket list!

4. I think I have watched the movie 'Vicky, Christina, Barcelona' a million times. One of my favorites movies with Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. I love this photo of Penelope because of the beautiful hat and messy hair.

What are your favorite things this week?





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten