woensdag 16 mei 2012

What’s in my bag?

Ok, I have to admit I’m always curious about the bags of other women. What do they keep in there? Some women wear only a small purse, how do they do that? People who know me, have seen me with a basket for a while, which I’ve bought on the Queen-day market last year. This is my bag/ basket:






Here's what's in my bag:


I have my make-up bag for many years now: for some reason I can’t leave it at home. My favorites: Mac Mineralize Skinfinish, Mac Honey lust eyeshadow, Mac Haute & Naughty Lash and Stay-in-place lipstick from Estee Lauder (nr. 16 stay blush).

Lip gloss and lip balm: I’m addicted to lip balm, I have different types in my bag. On my wish list is the lip balm of Rosebud.
The packaging looks very vintage, love it! Unfortunately I can’t buy Rosebud on 
Curaçao
. Does anyone know whether they are for sale in Netherlands?

What else is in my bag:
- Nivea cream (one of my favorites)
- Hand disinfection gel
- Deodorant
- Pink notebook which I use for work
- Flower notebook which I use to write ideas for my blog

- Diary
- Driving license
- My ring - Pen
- Sunglasses - And of course my wallet, keys, camera and blackberry. What else is my my wish list? A real bag :)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten